New Variations on the "I Don’t Give a ______" Theme, Developed While Watching a News Story About the "Runaway Bride"
- I don’t give a crap’s ass.
- I don’t give a rat’s hoot.
- I don’t give a flying ass.
- I don’t give a damn’s crap.
- I don’t give a good God’s ass.
- I don’t give a flying hoot’s ass.
- I don’t give a flying shit’s crap.
- I don’t give a damn God’s shit.
- I don’t give a crap’s ass-crap.
- I don’t give a flying God’s hooting rat crap.
- You know when a piece of crap sits on a toilet and takes a crap? That's what I don't give.
- I don’t give a God.
I went to see Hitchhiker’s Guide last night. It was resoundingly, overwhelmingly, sort-of OK. However, the moment that made it worthwhile for me was the bit where they played the music from the radio and TV shows—I had prepared myself to be really disappointed at not hearing that music, so when I actually did hear it, I was so pleasantly surprised that it made my general disappointment with the rest of the movie less noticeable. (Incidentally, for purists, the BBC has started on the radio version of So Long... with most of the original cast. You can listen to it here. But if you were a purist you already knew that.)
The Yankees are in last place. I’m all broke up about it.
Tomorrow, C-Baby and I are going to see this: