Phrases I've Recently Uttered Which Have Prompted Ridicule from my Significant Other
- "Of course, most of the Smurfs were incredibly thick-witted, if you'll remember."
- "Compared to last time, she was positively ebullient."
- "We could launch my model rocket in the DMV parking lot if there wasn't so much detritus."
- "It's very temperate tonight."
- "The cat left some more effluvia on the bed."
- "I think, in terms of curtains, the more diaphanous, the better."
BONUS: A phrase from said Significant Other during one of the two awesome bullfights we attended this weekend: "In his defense, he already got it up the ass tonight."
UPDATE: I've just reread the above paragraph, and I feel I should clarify that "he" refers to one of the matadors, and "it" refers to a bull's horn, so you perverts can put any other perverted ideas out of your little perverted pervert minds.