Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Kindly Acts of Randomness

  • No wonder that Yankee heartthrob/religious icon has been slumping this season. Somebody’s got his moneyclip. (Thanks to C-Baby.)

  • I knew it! And for a measly 52 grand in junk jewelry. Those mammajammas have got a new circle of Hell being tidied up for them, no doubt.

  • I was going to make fun of this (“Look, up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s a supersonic, high-tech flying piece of Swiss cheese!”), but it’s already been done. And done.

  • Sweeeeeeet clause-by-clause takedown of anti-gay-marriage screed from Mitt Romney (whose name sounds like backwards talking) over at Norbiz. Catch the fly ball of traditional values in your leathery suppleness, Mitt, and make that third out of the cultural inning in this game for the soul of America.

  • While I was writing yesterday’s entry, I guessed it would be one of those things that I meticulously craft with high hopes, only to have it skimmed and mostly ignored, with few people even reading it closely enough to get the jokes, which aren’t that funny anyway. And I was right! Blogging RULZ!