Monday, December 11, 2006

A Little Mumbo, a Little Jumbo

For those of you who are subscribed to this site's XML feed, you may have noticed there's been nothing doing lately--I mean besides the usual nothing--it turns out that I did something funky a long time ago when I was setting the original feed up, and now that I've moved the site to the new version of a certain popular blog-publishing interface which shall remain nameless, the funky feed name won't work anymore.

So unfortunately my loyal readers are going to have to resubscribe, using either of the handy feeds below (which are exactly the same as far as a geek-but-not-in-a-profitable-way such as myself is concerned):

  • Subscribe to WULAD's RSS Feed

  • Subscribe to WULAD's Atom Feed
Unfortunately, for those of you who only read this site through the old, funky rss feed, I have no way of getting this information to you. Cheers!