Friday, June 25, 2004

I Got Nothin'
Blazing through a big pile of urgent work-poo with Gesualdo madrigals rockin' the headphones and a green tea IV line. I am nothing if not an Organization Man.

However, a couple quickies before the weekend:

  • It doesn't shock me when the man one electo-paddle-induced heartbeat from the presidency does something to play into the thuggish supervillian role; what never fails to surprise is how unabashed he is about it. The guy just doesn't give a flying laser-guided f-bomb if we know what a bastard he is. You almost have to respect that kind of shamelessness. Almost.

  • The only thing I have to say about this is that I can't believe a chick who spent years tramping it up all over the galaxy in a shiny catsuit with visible pantylines would turn out to be such a prude. Talk about false advertising.

  • This is what C-Baby and I would be doing today if I could have gotten the day off. Damn.