Friday, May 27, 2005

Taxi, 9 a.m.

Where you going?
Yeah, yeah, I know where it is,
O’Farrell, I know, I know.

One time I was in Chicago.

And I fly to, uh, Newark.
New Jersey, you know?
And the plane, take off with the door open!
I just get on the plane, not even five minutes, we take off.
Ha ha, the pilot, he say not to worry.
Maybe he drunk, I think.

You hear about that doctor who got killed?
They caught the guy yesterday. Caught him.
Young guy. They said he give him a ride, the doctor.

You know what I think?
I think he make sex with the doctor.
The doctor think, here’s a young guy, eh, eh?

I have young girlfriend, Chinese
I always tell her, 'be careful.'
All the time, careful. But she don’t listen.

Last year, so much rain.
I don’t remember so much rain ever,
Last year.
This year too.